Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hospitals.reba, and junk food!

Well sorry i have blogged but it's been haywire here at the Sandoval Family house. Recently I went tot he doctor because I was feeling a lil Ill so I went and he told me I need to watch what I eat because my blood prrssure was a lil over 120. Also i was inthe hospital with my brother the doctore said he had a bad infection in his stomach but with the meds he should be ok. He's doing good i was a lil woried but I'm glad he's home and all. I was taking care of him while my mom was at work I felt like a mommy because I was cleaning and making him soup. Today I went with uncle to get his bus pass. That went great. Alex what can i say about that silly boy. He's my new BFFF and i can't tell you what the 1st F stands for figure it out! almost forgot I got anew phone its a samsung slide phone my friend sold it to me for $50 bucks! but no text yet ALEX! maybe friday can't wait. well thats pretty much it. craaaaap! I almost forgot I won't be getting the beagel after all cause the land lord said no. :o( THAT'S A BUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sure that things will get better very soon. and, i hope friday is a YES for text! unlimited too.

    ReplyDelete