Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I haven't blogged in a long ass time!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP! Forgot to blogged I'vebeen busy. packing cleaning, throwing stuff away. over the weekend i threw away like 5 boxes with junk in it. no lie. Also found stuff i never knew i had, I found some soaps I got for my bday, I got those when i was in high school. They still smell nive. I can't wait to get Reba's new cd my momma said she'll buy it for me. OH and also almost got ina fight with some old dude cause he was looking at me ina perverted way. thatnk god I didnt. also i went to this appoinment and there was this old guy and OMFG he smelled bad like he doesnt shower at all looked like he peed and poed on himself. you can smell him on the other side of the room. it made me puke alot. my stomach was hurting afterwards. well that's about it WAIT! I start school monday august 24th can't wait i'm excited to see my friend again. OK DONE! love you all ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment