Thursday, August 20, 2009

storm, interviews, and reba

well today i hope is a good day and while i enjoy the sun shine while it last. I'm looking out my window and i see the sun. not a good view for me i see my backyard which i have to share with people from the other building. I don't really use it cause they don't take care of it, too much garbage on the ground rocks every where. people where doing construction and whoever was working threw the broken concrete in out yard. Its not cool thank god in few weeks I'll be at our new apartment. its cleaner, quieter, and awesome we have a dishwasher which mean no dish washing for me. YES! can't wait to see reebs on GMA tomorrow i set my DVR for All of Reba's appearances, CMT invitation only, GMA, Chelsea Lately, cma music festival. you name it! I JUST LOVER REBA. The live chat yesterday was crazy! poor Reba she must have a headache. and my buddy Alex he's just to funny. if it wasn't for him I would be sad all the time. I'm just waiting for august 31st so i can get my Reba CD i have 5 bucks i found i just need 10 more mom mom owes me ten bucks! ha! MOM I NEED MY TEN BUCKS!

1 comment:

  1. yup! Thank god for me jayjay, right? Lol!! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete