Wednesday, November 18, 2009

reba, me, melt downs and lack of sleep

Hi buddies long time no blog! well the reason being is because I have been under a lot of stress and I have lack of sleep for the past weeks I've been sleeping only 2 or 3 hours a night. last week wasn't such a great week for me. Monday I had a nervous breakdown that resulted me calling my doctor. these crazy thoughts go through my head but thankfully I manage to cope with it. also Friday I had a meltdown while talking to one of the advisors at school. thank god there is only a few weeks left of school until January. I already Pre-registered for my spring classes. and once again I have class on Saturdays. I'll be going to class on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. after my classes I have to work at the library at school. the rest of the days I can work it in the morning until noon. OH! and I plan to go watch the new moon movie but it'll have to be after I watch twilight, :) well buddies that's about it talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment