Monday, June 21, 2010

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!! sorry i haven't blogged in a long time! be busy with a school, and work. and stuff. I got a job a day care I like it but some of the kids are mean. :(  I've been busy like I said before. I have nothing interesting only that I got a new dresser and it was pretty heavy to carry upstairs. my moms "friend" helped us bring it up. he's a nice person. thats all I gotta say! :/  It's the first day of summer, and it was sure HOT. Saturday was my BFF's BBQ at Wilmette Park Illinois. has a blast played volleyball, walked on the beach, got a tan played soccer with a 6 year old, ate cake, hot dogs, burgers rice, and meat. sounds yummy right? ok thats it no more blogging! I'll blog tomorrow or whenever I remember! :) love you all! :) Did I mention I'm in love with Keith Urban???? ;)  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment