Saturday, May 30, 2009

cake, chocolate, chicken,crime, and avon.

OK my day yesterday was pretty crazy,fun, and scary. I went to visit my 2 best friends but one of them abandoned me and left to Florida. :o( anyways her sister was there t keep me company. it was my moms friends birthday so had a Lil party for her. we went tot he store to buy her cake without her knowing. on the way there we needed to use the bathroom so we had to wait an hour because of traffic. then when we got to her house we were battling over who was going to take the bathroom first. then like an hour later my friend left to the store to buy milk for her baby, then comes and tell me someone got shot like two blocks away from where she lives. it's a long story which i don't want to talk about. well i have to go i'll talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment