Sunday, May 17, 2009

reba's movies and episodes.

ok Reba fans since i have nothin' to do til 3 or 4pm let's talk about movie Reba had starred in. one of my favorites was forever love and Is there life out there? by the way the movie and the song really changed my life thanks to Reba i'm where i am now, i'm back in school, and just finished my second semester. so if i have to thank someone it would be Reba. what you favorite Reba movie take time to say whats your favorite Reba episode from hers how mine it the episode called SURPRISE the episode where van tried to sleep with Reba. remember that episode y'all?

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely thank Reba too, if I had to thank someone. My favorite movie that she was in, is forever love, and tremors seems good too. Never got a chance to see the whole thing though! And, I love every Reba episode out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reba is wonderful! I changed my attitudes to life when I listened to her music the first time an read her book "My Story".

    The sitcom is awesome! Wonderful stories! I love "A Mid-Semester's Night Dream", "You May Kick the Bride", "Cookies for Santa" and so on! "The Blonde Leading the Blind" is really funny! I love this sitcom!

    The movies I watched were "Tremors", "Buffalo Girls" where she was really fantastic and "Is there life out there?" what was great!

    I´m really happy that I have heard about Reba McEntire! :)

    ReplyDelete