Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In bed with Reba?

Reba McEntire is back with an all-new, untitled album out August 18. So why is the Country crooner spending so much time in bed?
"I am in bed surrounded by several boxes of Kleenex because we are shooting a video called 'Strange,'" Reba explains to ET. "We're really excited about the song. It was the highest song debut entry to the charts of my [solo] career."
In the video, Reba's surrounded herself with Kleenexes and chocolates, talking to her best friend on the telephone about her guy dumping her.
"I'm trying to be heartbroken, but I didn't like him that much in the first place, so [I'm] going on with [my] life," she explains. "I like the attitude of this song. 'Strange' is a sassy woman's song."
As for the new album coming out at the end of the summer, Reba says, "It's a very eclectic group of songs. I mean it goes from everything to Western swing to bluegrass to the great ballads to a little bit of pop song and then sassy stuff like "Strange."








Watch ET for more with Reba!

I have to give credit to Entertainment Tonight for this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment